Join us on Monday, October 17 for a SOIREE and Benefit to Celebrate and Support the work of iLAND. Food, drinks, performance, collaboration, silent auction and raffle!
- 6 pm – Mingling, researching and collaborating
- 7pm – Opening remarks – Jennifer Monson
- 7:30pm – Collaborative performance based on the research and collaboration gathered from our guests. Followed by a reading by Eileen Myles
- 9 pm Silent Auction and Raffle
MC CARMELITA TROPICANA | Performers include: Sean Meehan, Mina Nishamura, Jon Kinzel, Will Rawls and Carolyn Hall
- $30 includes 1 drink and 1 raffle ticket
- $50 includes 2 drinks and 5 raffle tickets
- $100 includes a bottle of wine and 10 raffle tickets
To purchase tickets online, select your level above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation and pay at the door.
- Food by Athena Kokoronis
- Wine donated by David Bowler Wines
- Food donated by The Anthill Farm